Our client has been providing power generation in Africa for over a decade. Due to the growth of African economies and the lack of rainfall having a detrimental effect on the production of hydro-power, our client has been contracted by several state utility companies to supply power. Our client has also provided rental power in the booming oil and gas, mining and industrial sectors.
- To collect & process service & inventory data from AIP sites
- Entering data into Movex in a timely and accurate fashion
- Following up with AIP sites on missed services & incomplete data
- Maintaining and organizing Technical literature
- Filing all related paperwork either physically or electronically
- Producing / Running reports from Movex upon request
- Generation of concise service history information prior to project mobilization
- Assist AIP sites with service history queries in a timely manner
- Continually monitor own key result areas for improvement
- Any other duties considered essential for effective operations and service
Skills and Certifications
Fluent in oral and written English; Attention to detail; Computer Literate and conversant with Microsoft Office; Able to work long hours in demanding conditions, with an absolute minimum of supervision; Able to withstand pressure and meet challenging deadlines.