Our client is an International Management Consultancy and training firm with its head office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. They cater for management needs of leading firms based in Africa and the Middle East.
Our client strive to understand in depth skills sets; leadership and management best practice, achievements, competencies and career aspirations of our clients and see how the same fits with the organizations short and long term business plans.
- Assist the Workshop Manager in managing the daily operations
- Lead the team in achieving best possible workshop quality and execute all jobs according to customers’ requests
- Handle customers’ feedback and accompany customers for test drive
- Planning and monitoring work within the workshop
- Undertaking manufacturing and assembly jobs during busy periods
- Managing stock levels (e.g. materials, fixings and tooling)
- Report on workloads, participating in project reviews and giving advice to project managers and team leaders
- Maintaining material
- General administration for personnel and record keeping
- Quality control
At least 3 years of workshop supervisory experience